First things first:
- Write your goals on a piece of paper.
- Weigh out your goals and see whether you have enough resources in realizing them.
- Look at the stumbling blocks standing in the way of achieving them, and how you can roll over them to bring your goals to reality.
- Look at your calendar and start scheduling all those appointments that will help you achieve your goals. (Make Phone Calls, Send Emails and Knock Doors).
- Once you have all what that you need to get you started, move on to work and don’t stop until you are smiling all the way to your destiny.
- Put God first in all that you do and a prayer will enlighten your path.
- God bless your April 2013.
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.